View Profile aliaspharow

3 Movie Reviews

Dude

I'm like totaly stoned and this is like totaly awesome.
I put you a ten...

I digg it why wont you?

yeah i actually liked it the first time, concentrating more on the complete randomness then the multiple problems of this animation. There isn't much plot to it... what ever plot there was is destroyed by the missing reel so... yeah.

The music fit the mood and is typical of the late 40's wich is exactly what it is suppose to represent. but for the most part, the problem lies in the animation: First of all, there is way too much effort put into the flower in the first scene and not enough effort put into the reste. especialy when the guys walking with the bombs. i mean seriously xP. First of all, The guy has freakin NO TORSO! you can see right through him. and when the guys closing the bag, NO GLOVE! when hes carrying it GLOVES!!! yeah but they didn;t know that, i just know where to look. There are alo plenty of other probleme's that no one will ever realise or care about. except when hes walking.

overall, its kinda funny. i enjoyed it.

//Review Request Club//

LOVE IT

who was the yellow guy with the red shirt? too funny!

126 Audio Reviews

Where did this come from and how does this have less than the appropriate amount of listens? Sick nasty dude

Very reminiscent of Blackhole's sound, the pads in the beginning really suck you in and the melodies are great all around. That being said there's quite a bit of clipping in the louder sections and the large amount of reverb and loud pads does muddy up your mix a bit after :50 and 1:45. I think some light side chaining for your kick could probably help a bit too.

All in all great melodies, instrumentation and drums! Keep it up.

feandesign responds:

Thank you! Well yeah, I tried to do the mastering all by myself without that crappy built-in limiter but it turned out to be worse than expected, lol! And I think the main reason for all of that bad stuff was me composing this track in a lower volume, on headphones... probably the worst way to make music - I could use my computer speakers but the thing is that I might be distracting others since I'm not living alone yet. Anyway, I'll consider fixing and updating this song here, once again thanks a lot for pointing out all those problems as well as the pros of this track. Much appreciated!

Clean as always. You are opening me up to the silky smooth side of glitch hop. I love the guitar the most out of the bunch for sure. Didn't know you were back to your old magic! I'll be back for sure.

DreamEater responds:

Thank you very much bro, mainly writing Chillhop and lofi nowadays but really enjoying the process. It’s really good to be able to write again. You rock dude

aka.: ForeSpace French Canadian (Montreal, Go Habs!) Progressive House/ Trance Artist Self proclaimed Smart Ass

Simon Cameron @aliaspharow